Wednesday, February 14, 2007

..Save your day...



Poke the body with a stick roll it down
Ignore the moaning as it tumbles to the ground
Be brave and save your day
These days are cold
Numbers rule I've been told
The pattern is clear better fit in the mould
Be brave and save your day
To cough up sympathy isn't hard but it costs
Hold tight to your life savings
You have to do what you must
To save your day
So poke the body and roll it down
The grave looks cold but we're still young


We're still young


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tongzhi said...

Vamos nessa! Esperemos que valha a pena!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Piping down the valleys wild,
Piping songs of pleasant glee,
On a cloud I saw a child,
And he laughing said to me;

'Pipe a song about a Lamb'
So I piped with merry chear.
'Piper, pipe that song again;'
So I piped: he wept to hear.

'Drop thy pipe, thy happy pipe,
Sing thy songs of happy chear'
So I sung the same again
While he wept with joy to hear.

'Piper sit thee down and write
In a book that all may read'
So he vanish'd from my sight,
And I pluck'd a hollow reed,

And I made a rural pen,
And I stain'd the water clear,
And I wrote my happy songs
Every child may joy to hear."
William Blake

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I know life is getting shorter
I can't bring myself to set the scene
Even when it's approaching torture
I've got my routine

Oh, for the sake of momentum
Even though I agree with that stuff about seizing the day
But I hate to think of effort expended
All those minutes and days and hours
I have frittered away.

But I can't confront the doubts I have
I can't admit that maybe the past was bad
And so, for the sake of momentum
I'm condemning the future to death
So it can match the past.

Aimee Mann, Momentum

;)

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home